It depends on the point of sale where you are at. In some cases, the transaction will be approved, so the total balance of your Waleteros card will be deducted and you will have to pay the remaining in cash or with another card. In other places, the transaction will not go through, so we recommend you to check your account balance on the app before repeating the transaction to make sure you have enough money.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Card declined when buying online if I have enough money for the purchase
- Why doesn't my Card balance show any money taken off once I have bought something
- What happens if I attempt to purchase something but I don't have sufficient funds in my Account
- How to pay bills with my Card
- Using my Card to pay for gas at the pump
- Using my Card at restaurants, hotels or rental car companies
- Using my Card outside the US
- When making a purchase at a store with my Card, should I select credit or debit?